Weather in south-west Finland:
In June the air temperature is around 15-20 celcius and the water in the lakes is around 15 celcius. Some rainy days may include.
In July and August the air temperature is around 19-25 celcius and the water in the lakes is around 20 celcius. Some warm rainy days may include.
In September the air temperature is around 15 celcius and the water in the lakes is around 10-15 celcius. Rainy days may include.
You need clothes and shoes according to the weather conditions as well as personal clothing and supplies for overnight stay.
What should I pack?
- Hiking shoes or boots
- Rain/windproof jacket and trousers
- Hiking shirts and trousers
- Thermal top and bottom
- Warm jacket or sweater
- Warm hat and gloves/mittens
- Water bottle
- Head torch
- Sun protection in July (hat, sunglasses and sunblock)
- Small backpack for carrying personal items
- Adventures mind